A few meters from the house, you have access to the cycle routes that will take you to other horizons.
Bicycles will be at your disposal to allow you to discover all the surroundings.
Only 2 km from the beach of Lake St. Eulalie in Born, you can enjoy the water facilities such as paddle,boat trip, canoe or pedal boat.
19 km further, the Atlantic beaches ... Mimizan offers 10 km of fine sand with 4 beaches monitored from May to September:
- the North beach for surfers, fishermen
- the beach South, the other beach surfers, kitesurfers, fishermen,
- the Beach of the Courant the beach for the young children also appreciated for the practice of the stand up paddle, the electric catamaran, the starting point for the jetskis,
- the beach of Lespecier considered the wildest of the Landes.
So many beaches accessible by bike.
31 km further north you will find Biscarosse plage
You will find at the ocean 4 supervised beaches during the season (Biscarrosse-Sanguinet lake -Cazaux).
- South Beach Monitoring Station
- The central beach monitoring station
- The monitoring station Plage du vivier
- The north beach monitoring station
Activities in the heart of nature
From the house:
- Forest trip
- Walk around Lake Saint Eulalie en Born
Approximately 15 km:
- Orientation course in Aureilhan: course History and traditions of the Landes
- Landes Park adventures in Mimizan: In a preserved and shady forest park, 120 workshops on 8 courses await you.
- Mimiz'Paintball in Mimizan: 2500 m2 laid out among the pines, a multitude of adapted scenarios
- Golf de Mimizan: a 9-hole course (par 36 of 2835m) very technical from hole 3 - reliefs, elevations and obstacles
- Equestrian Center l'Hacienda in Parentis en Born: Beginner's course or confirmed. Baby pony walk. Forest or lake walk ...
Approximately 30 Km:
- Aquitaine Hydroplanes in Biscarosse: The time of a flight, take place aboard mythical planes with a licensed pilot to discover or rediscover Biscarrosse seen from above, the beautiful Landes coast, its forests and its great lakes
- Kart center in Biscarosse: offers karting rental, and rides in the forest (license holder).
- Boat trip to Bsicarosse: Discover the southern lake otherwise by boarding with the boatmen of Biscarrosse for the discovery of an original nature with the surprising vegetation and rich of secrets.
- Golf Biscarosse: With 27 holes nestled in the reliefs of the forest of the Landes, 2 courses and a practice of 25 posts
- Dune of Pilat in Biscarosse: Essentially known for its exceptional dimensions, the dune of Pilat is also illustrated by the beauty and diversity of its natural environment.
Culture and heritage
- Ecomuseum of Marquèze to Sabers: After the train ride of minutes through moor and forest, here you are in the district of Marquèze. At the descent of the train the team of the ecomuseum welcomes you and gives you some advice. Meetings, demonstrations of know-how, guided tours, the 25 hectares of the Marquèze district are waiting for your curiosity!
- Hydravion Museum in Biscarosse: The Biscarrosse hydroplane museum, located on the mythical site of the former Latécoère base, tells the story of the world's hydraviation from the first flight in 1910 to the present day.
- The Heritage House in Mimizan: The Landaise rural society is discovered through two emblematic figures: the Shepherd and the Resinier.
Country Producers Markets:
You buy your plates directly on the stands of the Landes producers and we dine together in the heart of the market.
- Parentis en Born on July 1st 2018 and July 16th 2018hjn
- Pontenx Les Forges on July 24, 2018
- Biscarosse beach every night between July 1st and August 31st 2018
- Parentis en Born every Tuesday evening between July 1st and August 31st 2018
The village festivals:
Festivities during which successive concerts, parades of floats, bandas, bullfights, recorte, race landaise, children's festival etc.
- Parentis en Born: first or second week of August
- Mimizan: from 21 to 26 August 2018
- Biscarosse: June 30 to July 1, 2018
The Landes races:
The Landes race is one of the four forms of bullfighting practiced in the world. It differs from the other three (bullfighting, bullfighting and Camargue racing) by two particularities: the first is that it is practiced almost exclusively with females (cows landaises) and not bulls. The other particularity, which she shares with the Camarguaise race, is that there is no killing of the animal, neither during the race nor after.
- Mimizan: every Tuesday night at the bullring of Mimizan beach between July 1 and August 31, 2018
Find all the information, even more with ... Read more
Great Lakes Tourism Office: http://www.biscarrosse.com/l-office-office-of-grand-lacs
Tourist Office of Mimizan: http://www.mimizan-tourisme.com
Department of Landes: https://www.tourismelandes.com
Ecomuseum of Marquèze: https://www.marqueze.fr
Dune of Pilat: https://www.ladunedupilat.com